HELP!

Starts at the flywheel, ends at the hubs, any problems along them lines, ask your questions here.
Irish Nick
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: HELP!

Post by Irish Nick » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:36 am

Hi guys I live in South Africa and have just bought a SJ 413 no hand book what are the correct tyre pres 215 70 and where can I get a workshop manual so I can start to do it up,things are still hard to come by ( buy ) down here plenty of sun but!!!!!!!!

Edweird
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Edweird » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:55 am

Irish Nick wrote:Hi guys I live in South Africa and have just bought a SJ 413 no hand book what are the correct tyre pres 215 70 and where can I get a workshop manual so I can start to do it up,things are still hard to come by ( buy ) down here plenty of sun but!!!!!!!!
Most paperwork recommends having your tyres at 20 psi (1.4 bar or 140kPa). Owners manuals are fairly easy to come by on the web. Haynes do one, and of course there's the proper Suzuki one.
There's three ways of doing things:

The right way,
The wrong way
And my way, which is like the wrong way but faster.

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 am

1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank