Picked up my tyres today ~ NOW WITH PICTURE!!

Starts at the flywheel, ends at the hubs, any problems along them lines, ask your questions here.
hamer
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Picked up my tyres today ~ NOW WITH PICTURE!!

Post by hamer » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 pm

ye i trust mine offroad just not on long jurnys lol espectially after a pay and play driving home haha...
rocklobster is the business mate..difflock and 33s spectial tracks are getting ordered this week too :)

88SJ
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Picked up my tyres today

Post by 88SJ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 pm

hamer wrote:haha i wouldnt trust my zuk on a 70mile round trip lol
and my veedub does 16mpg :(
Interesting..what VW you smoking bud?

We had a run to Le Bug Show at Spa last year. Took us ages to get there as one of the lads was cruisin a Bug build for the drag strip...averaged about 12mpg I think!!

hamer
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by hamer » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:44 pm

88SJ wrote:

We had a run to Le Bug Show at Spa last year. Took us ages to get there as one of the lads was cruisin a Bug build for the drag strip...averaged about 12mpg I think!!
iv had them all(golf petrols) upto the mk4 r32 i got naw
youd think i would have learned my lesson wen i had the 4motion but nope i bought another guzzler
had it 8yrs it loves the petrol garage..
the missis tt does 33mpg and the golf avg 16mpg but tt leaves my golf for dust lol
would love another mk2 golf and put my missis 275bhp tt enging in it :)
my bro inlaw done it few yrs back to his it went amazing on the track just to much power on the front on bends lol

88SJ
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by 88SJ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 pm

hamer wrote:
88SJ wrote:

iv had them all(golf petrols) upto the mk4 r32 i got naw
youd think i would have learned my lesson wen i had the 4motion but nope i bought another guzzler
had it 8yrs it loves the petrol garage..
the missis tt does 33mpg and the golf avg 16mpg but tt leaves my golf for dust lol
would love another mk2 golf and put my missis 275bhp tt enging in it :)
my bro inlaw done it few yrs back to his it went amazing on the track just to much power on the front on bends lol
I have the VW diesel to try and make up for my huge footprint made by the toys...although to be fair the SJ is pretty good (ish) on fuel

My view is I use a lot of my hard earned to pay for V-Power so I'm gunna go out and enjoy using every drop ;)