Hi everyone.

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
Henry
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Re: Hi everyone.

Post by Henry » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Hello and welcome
:paint:

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

ah wick what a small and happening village! sorry couldn't resist got a friend who has just moved from wick to doynton and we always take the mick out of wick!

welcome to the forum, I'm 10 mins away in Bath so if you need a hand with anything give me a shout i'm always happy to help and i know my way around zukes pretty well nowadays! if you want i could pop over and have a look at those hubs that keep givin you grief!

I'll PM you my number!

Scott
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

ferris
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by ferris » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Cheers Scott

I can't disagree with that, Wick is pretty dull. Shorely Doynton is worse though, they haven't evan got a shop. :lol:

Any help is always appreciated. Iv still got plenty of work left to do on her.

Do you know any green lanes round that area? I only know one place near Wick called grannys rocks.
86 SJ413 tin top, 1.6 8v, SU carb, YJ spring conversion, virtual lift, 33x12.5x15 KL71's, rocklobster, rear discs, power steering.

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

yeah her parents just sold their house in wick and are renting in doynton for a year before moving to france, it's alright they live across the road from the pub it could be worse!

don't think i've heard of granny's rocks, might have driven it as i've done most of the lanes around Bath and Bristol, i mainly head out towards marlborough and swindon for laning though as there are loads out that way, there are a few out by keynsham & radstock and one out by marshfeild, oh and there is always the fosseway as well by castle combe.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

ferris
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by ferris » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Nice one Scott. I've been on the look out for some new places to try out. Seems to be quite difficult to find out where you are, and aren't allowed to drive. Sure it wont be long before i get the wrong end of a angry farmers pitch fork. :shock:

Think il try out castle comb this weekend if i get a chance.
86 SJ413 tin top, 1.6 8v, SU carb, YJ spring conversion, virtual lift, 33x12.5x15 KL71's, rocklobster, rear discs, power steering.

jameswilts
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by jameswilts » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 pm

hi mate i live around aw 2mins from castle combe give me a shout if your around this weekend. i havent done the fosse way yet, but might be helping a mate spray his zook. let me no!
Please help me find a new zook!!

ferris
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by ferris » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm

No problem mate. Im going to be working on the sj on Saturday, so if i go up Castle Comb it will probably be on Sunday. Il let you know.