My Old Sj's have you seen them

Anything Suzuki related, but not technical, it goes here!
justaddmud
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

My Old Sj's have you seen them

Post by justaddmud » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:41 pm

evening

as announced in another part of the forum i am back in a suzuki after a few years out, and through i would show a couple of pics of my old zooks and see if anyone has seem them recently

MK1 the snot machine, my first offroader, 2" lift (springs only) arches cust and beaten to accept the 31" dirt devils (actually measures 32" on the car) great little car, very flexy for what it was, had some great days in that car

started life (with me) like this

sold it looking like this

2nd truck was my LWB spanish hardtop, bought from a well know destroyer of suzuki's (for parts anyway) rhino ray some years ago, and ended up with a rockyroad SPOA alloys and one of the first set of remould trial ades in the uk, became my most useful trucks i had

again, day i bought it

day it sold

and my last one i didnt do much with as was pretty good as it was

late carbs 413 soft top, other than diamond backs and a 410 t-box was standard, drove well, went off road well, made some custome rear lights for it and drove it everywhere

only a sold picture for now

so yeah, if you know or have seen them let me know, be nice to see if my handy work is still going, making people grin, and making landy drivers angry :tongue:

keep it real

Ian

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: My Old Sj's have you seen them

Post by ScottieJ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 pm

:hands: I remember all 3 of those from various forums and websites over the years. I think it was some pics of the snot machine flexing that made me go for ironman springs. Was it stoo? (think that was his name) Who had a load of pics of it on his website with the rocky road coiled sj?
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!