Hi

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
pjwilks007
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Hi

Post by pjwilks007 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 am

Thought id post and say hi.

Im Paul from lichfield

Not got myself a suzuki off road beast as yet, missed the opportunity to a few weeks back, kicking myself now..

Flee bay prices go a bit high for my liking, so i was wondering where to keep my eyes open for one??

hoping to get one over the coming months, so fingers crossed i can get a half decent one..

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Re: Hi

Post by Tramp » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:06 pm

hello and welcome to the forum,

I hate to say it kidda, but ebay seems to be the going rate unless you can drop on one, Sometimes its worth checking the classifieds on this forum and on difflock, but generally we know how much things are worth, It may be worth your while asking around or leaving adverts in shops (ive had sucess when trying to get motorbikes) but I suppose Suzuki's are a bit bigger and less likely to be sat in the back of a garage!

Luke

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Welcome to the forum matey

Just keep your eyes out on Ebay and the difflock classifieds and every so often a cheap one pops up, If you have a trailer and can collect from chippenham I might know where there is a 410 that could be available for a good price? it does need work though as the engine is sat in the back, however IIRC it's not that rusty. I'll pop over and see him at the weekend and see if he'll part with it.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

pjwilks007
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by pjwilks007 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Im kicking myself even more then now, the suzuki was just round the corner from me as well, only a few easy fix items on the MOT fail .. :x

Still ill keep my eyes on ebay and just hope one comes up.

Scottie, depends on how complete it is and how much work in needed, but if he's willing to part with it im sure we could do a deal, let me know what he says..