Hello All

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
Craven
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Hello All

Post by Craven » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello all,

I'm stuck by the pool with my girlfriend and lad when really I'd prefer to be in the garage messy with the vitara!

I came across this site while having a google on twin transfer boxes, I'm a member of the Yorkshire Suzuki.com site and there are probably some of the members on here maybe?

If anyone's seen the few Vitmods.com vitara parts on eBay and wondered who that is that's selling and making them........ Its me!

I've had my vitara for almost 3 years now and it was standard apart from a set of off road tyres when I bought it, since then I've done a 3" and 5" suspension lift, 31" tyres, rear disc conversation, ARB lockers back and front, shogun drive shaft and stubby conversation, front sus arm widening mod, bobby lift, made my own rear bumper and front winch bumper, full poly bush set and a few of the other general mods.

I do try and make most of the parts myself where I can, always takes me ten time longer though! I'm just on with making up the twin transfer box using a standard vitara box and a 413sj box.

Looking forward to checking out some members builds and seeing what you guys have come up with.

ROBBIE
I spend far too much time on here

Re: Hello All

Post by ROBBIE » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi :welcome:
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Welcome to the club.

Sounds like a pretty well modded vit. Is it road legal?
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

Ladaman
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by Ladaman » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:02 pm

How do Craven, I thought you'd have known about this site. Shame on me for not telling you.

You forgot to add to the mods the 1/4" of polish on your Vit. :hahaha:

It's the cleanest 4x4xfar, but it does get some stick as well, when it's not broken, or being modded :lol:

Anyway, welcome, there is plenty of help and knowledge available here.
YouTube
Ignis Sport 1.5 16V; Jimny gearbox, 410 transfer box; 5.125:1 Vitara diffs; rear Lockright, Rob Storr full float rear axle, rear discs, YJ springs, virtual lift, 31" Grizzly Claws, beadlock rims, +50mm LR arches, LED rear lights, LED roof spots, bucket seats, Luke harnesses, internal cage

ferris
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by ferris » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 am

:welcome: to the club :thumbup:
86 SJ413 tin top, 1.6 8v, SU carb, YJ spring conversion, virtual lift, 33x12.5x15 KL71's, rocklobster, rear discs, power steering.

Craven
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Craven » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 am

Hi, thanks I will try and get se photos up if I can work out how to do it on my phone!

Its road legal and here is the link to my build on Yorkshiresuzuki.com

http://yorkshire-suzuki.7forum.net/t417 ... n-progress

I should have some wifi today so I will have a good look round the site

Craven
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Craven » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 am

Ladaman wrote:How do Craven, I thought you'd have known about this site. Shame on me for not telling you.

You forgot to add to the mods the 1/4" of polish on your Vit. :hahaha:

It's the cleanest 4x4xfar, but it does get some stick as well, when it's not broken, or being modded :lol:

Anyway, welcome, there is plenty of help and knowledge available here.

:lol: hi mate, well nobody likes a dirty truck do they, best mod you can do is a good waxing!

Last time I went out in the vitara me Emma were still in the garage at 10pm giving it a top coat of gloss wax haha

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 pm

:welcome: to :suzuki:clubUK matey

Sounds like a nice Vit with some good mods. Looking forward to seeing some pics.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Ladaman
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by Ladaman » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm sure he will add some pics when he's back from his holidays.

But here is a video with "our" new member on it in his shiny Vitara.

It's had plenty more mods since this was taken though.

Click Here for Youtube Video

YouTube
Ignis Sport 1.5 16V; Jimny gearbox, 410 transfer box; 5.125:1 Vitara diffs; rear Lockright, Rob Storr full float rear axle, rear discs, YJ springs, virtual lift, 31" Grizzly Claws, beadlock rims, +50mm LR arches, LED rear lights, LED roof spots, bucket seats, Luke harnesses, internal cage

turbo-tom

Post by turbo-tom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 pm

welcome sounds like you have a nice vitara.
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D