turbo kir for Jimny (F10A) by SK Turbo

Engine not running right? see if we can help you!
J0hannes
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

turbo kir for Jimny (F10A) by SK Turbo

Post by J0hannes » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Would the more knowledgeable of you have any information on this turbo kit?

This is from what I can deduce, made for F10A engine and approximately from the 80's

I'd like to know a more exact manufacturing date for the kit and of there exists any kind of instructions, parts list or advertisements etc. for this particular or some similar kit.

Thanks.
Attachments
tbo pile.jpg
pressure case.jpg
tbo.jpg
Last edited by J0hannes on Mon May 11, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Seeking info: NOS turbo kir for Jimny by SK Turbo

Post by ScottieJ » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Looks interesting. Sorry but i've never heard about a kit by SK, I know Allard used to do a turbo kit for the 413 but i've never seen a kit for the F10 engine.

Are you intending on fitting it to an SJ410?
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

J0hannes
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by J0hannes » Mon May 11, 2020 9:24 pm

I an seriously thinking about fitting this kit, but the problem I have is that this is a legit vintage kit and I don't want to waste this gem to a POS. It should be something worthy or then I need to sell this to someone who can appreciate this.

So I dug things myself and solved this to the point I see possible without some special connections or somebodys personal archives. Don't like to leave things hanging, so I'll share here what I found out. Who knows if some day this info is useful to someone 8-)

I sent a Q to OER corp, which makes nowadays sick side draft carbs for Japanese nostalgic cars.

Before SK Engineering was the name of the company and it was split to two separate companies OER and SK. SK focuses in agricultural equipment and OER is the go-fast company. This particular turbo kit was manufactured between 1981 and 1983

andyrew
SCUK is my life
SCUK is my life

Post by andyrew » Mon May 18, 2020 7:38 pm

J0hannes wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:24 pm
I an seriously thinking about fitting this kit, but the problem I have is that this is a legit vintage kit and I don't want to waste this gem to a POS. It should be something worthy or then I need to sell this to someone who can appreciate this.
Less worring about the right car, more turbo noises.

It's rare yes, but if you don't fit it someone else will.

Now get it on a 410 and go thrash the piss out of it.
Andys Rusty Suzuki Emporium