Fatboy vitara for sale now on ebay

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
Sparrowhawker
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Fatboy vitara for sale now on ebay

Post by Sparrowhawker » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi guys, After taking advice etc from fellow members i have decided i bought the wrong vitara for what i want it for. To get the tyres i want requires getting rid of the fatboys alloys and modding the suspension, which i think is a waste of a lovley looking fatboy. Anyway i thought i would offer it to members first before advertising it elsewhere as i would prefer someone here to have her...

1995 M reg
Approx 112,000 miles
Automatic
Taxed till 30th december
MOT 19th May 2015

Its mechanically very good, my partner drove it nearly 200 miles and it didnt miss a beat, the only down side is the rust in the boot which you can see in pictures on the forum, but in good places so easily fixed. I live in the scottish borders, there is a bus straight from carlise train station to near my house where i could pick you up, the same for Edinbugh.

So there you go i dont want to sell her but its not what i need, I may swap with money either way for the correct motor, automatic only. But I would rather sell her. All im looking for is a fair offer, which the first one will be excepted. Any Questions please ask, thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321524253013? ... 1555.l2649

now finished