Alternative seats?

fitting new seats? welding up arches? Painting your SJ? post your queries here
Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Re: Alternative seats?

Post by Tramp » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:34 am

I'm not sure what size the original runners are, but im sure those runners would fit if you dont mind bolting them through the floor or not to the original mounts, i got second hand runners off an sj that was being broken, i used the proper runners so i didn't have to adapt anything bar the non orig seats, and now there is always the option of me going back to standard seats if i wanted to

Tramp

Post by Tramp » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 am

another point i thought i should mention, the original runners are mounted about 2inch off the floor so you can store straps and stuff under your seats (and your passengers in the back can put their toes under them) if you mount your runners straight on to the floor you loose that

luke

farmerben
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by farmerben » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:39 pm

hi people ive just borght some suzuki swift gti seats but cant figure out how 2 fit them nicely? could any 1 help me??
many thanks, ben
1992 Suzuki SJ 413 samurai,TURBO,Webber carb,2" calmini shackle reversal kit,32mm wheel spacers,maxxis 235/75/15 mud tires,vitara alloys,swift gti interior,1"lift springs,heavy duty transfer box mounting bracket.

1986 land rover 110 ,boost alloys,bfgoodrich mud terrains,a bar,spot lights,