July Voting - NOW LIVE

A place for the monthly themed photo comp. A winner will be voted fro at the end of each month and at the end of the year we'll get a calendar printed for the following year using the winning photo from each month.

Who wins July's calendar spot?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:21 am

Donkey Chomp
3%
Turbo Tom
14%
Jay18
3%
The Heretic
6%
Ricky-410
36%
Tramp
3%
Dazerede
3%
Hamer
3%
Edweird
No votes
Jordi
6%
ScottieJ
8%
Dan_2k_uk
3%
Ferris
6%
Miss_2k_uk
6%
Robbie
No votes
Suzuki Steve
3%

Total votes: 36

Edweird
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Re: July Voting - NOW LIVE

Post by Edweird » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 pm

ScottieJ wrote:
Edweird wrote:
ScottieJ wrote:MUD! possibly :lol:
If this Wagtail event still happens, Mud will probably be a perfect one.
It's gotta happen! just might be on a different date if people can make the 7-8th sep????
I'm not sure I'll be able to. I think I'll be at Uni by then.
There's three ways of doing things:

The right way,
The wrong way
And my way, which is like the wrong way but faster.

ROBBIE
I spend far too much time on here

Post by ROBBIE » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 pm

I feel that instead of photo of the month, maybe a collage of each motor at wagtail. A good shot of each one in action. Just an idea. Or maybe a line up of you all.
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

Edweird

Post by Edweird » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:34 pm

ROBBIE wrote:I feel that instead of photo of the month, maybe a collage of each motor at wagtail. A good shot of each one in action. Just an idea. Or maybe a line up of you all.
That sounds like a brilliant idea.
There's three ways of doing things:

The right way,
The wrong way
And my way, which is like the wrong way but faster.

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm

ROBBIE wrote:I feel that instead of photo of the month, maybe a collage of each motor at wagtail. A good shot of each one in action. Just an idea. Or maybe a line up of you all.
Doesn't really have the "competition" aspect to it. I haven't won yet and need as many chances as possible for a win, once again i am fine with sympathy votes.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

Ladaman
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by Ladaman » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Jordi wrote:Doesn't really have the "competition" aspect to it. I haven't won yet and need as many chances as possible for a win, once again i am fine with sympathy votes.
If Wagtail is off the 17th, you should get to Parkwood (Tong) this Sunday, there should be some mud there!
YouTube
Ignis Sport 1.5 16V; Jimny gearbox, 410 transfer box; 5.125:1 Vitara diffs; rear Lockright, Rob Storr full float rear axle, rear discs, YJ springs, virtual lift, 31" Grizzly Claws, beadlock rims, +50mm LR arches, LED rear lights, LED roof spots, bucket seats, Luke harnesses, internal cage

ROBBIE

Post by ROBBIE » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Jordi wrote:
Doesn't really have the "competition" aspect to it. I haven't won yet and need as many chances as possible for a win, once again i am fine with sympathy votes.
:lol: I still wouldn't get in with pics of wagtatil :cry:
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Ladaman wrote:
Jordi wrote:Doesn't really have the "competition" aspect to it. I haven't won yet and need as many chances as possible for a win, once again i am fine with sympathy votes.
If Wagtail is off the 17th, you should get to Parkwood (Tong) this Sunday, there should be some mud there!
See what happens. If wagtail is cancelled i'll be at parkwood one month. May just go to Wiltshire for the weekend again.

Long way but super cider/suzuki/laning fun.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

twiss
SCUK Computer Wizard
SCUK Computer Wizard

Post by twiss » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 am

I'd be up for that :D
Twiss

'93 Suzuki Samurai Sport 1.6 16v SU. Virtual lift, spring under, 31s
'93 Maruti Gypsy MG410

"If brute force doesn't fix your problem, you aren't using enough of it."

Ladaman
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by Ladaman » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:54 am

Jordi wrote:
Ladaman wrote:
See what happens. If wagtail is cancelled i'll be at parkwood one month. May just go to Wiltshire for the weekend again.

Long way but super cider/suzuki/laning fun.
You will have to call for me on the way down, it sounds a laugh. but lets see if the Zook holds together this weekend first. :lol:

If it does I think I will be going to Cowm at the end of the month.
YouTube
Ignis Sport 1.5 16V; Jimny gearbox, 410 transfer box; 5.125:1 Vitara diffs; rear Lockright, Rob Storr full float rear axle, rear discs, YJ springs, virtual lift, 31" Grizzly Claws, beadlock rims, +50mm LR arches, LED rear lights, LED roof spots, bucket seats, Luke harnesses, internal cage