SJ logging...

A place to post all your pictures and videos or links to any you've found on the tinterweb that you think people will enjoy.
only one rule, no nakedness but make it as dirty as you like! (In the muddy kind of way)
alex mac
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

SJ logging...

Post by alex mac » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Re: SJ logging...

Post by Tramp » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 am

What A tidy looking LWB Its a shame your trailers not painted to match! Its nice to See a SJ doing what It was originally designed for, Pottering about and working rather than just mud plugging!

Edweird

Post by Edweird » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 am

Tramp wrote:It's nice to See a SJ doing what It was originally designed for, Pottering about and working rather than just mud plugging!
A-men to that. She looks so at home in that picture, it could be from a dealership brochure.
There's three ways of doing things:

The right way,
The wrong way
And my way, which is like the wrong way but faster.

The Heretic
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by The Heretic » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Lovely looking SJ. Very tidy.

alex mac
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by alex mac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks guys, got to finish the paint work, but I agree she looks quite at home working in the forest. I like the idea of painint the trailer to match never thought about that- just bought the trailer which used to be a fire fighting ampliance for the Forestry Commission so its well sturdy with the landrover wheels.

U have me thinking now about how to do the trailer later in the summer.

Just did over 1000 miles since November in the SJ around Northumberland, a few weeks ago I was having a moment of madness and put her up for sale to get a Vitara, thankfully didnt sell so going to now probably drop a Vitara Engine in and finish the paint work as she is solid all round....

alex mac
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by alex mac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Could be tempted to sell for the right price, seen a nice Long Wheel Base Vitara, seems I keep toying with this idea.

Remembering I have spent around £1000 on parts, brakes are new all round, new rear heavy duty springs etc etc, I wont let it go for pennies, but a quick serious offer whilst I have my eye on this Vit might just sell....
cheers