What have you done to make yours better inside??

Anything Suzuki related, but not technical, it goes here!
felstmiester
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: What have you done to make yours better inside??

Post by felstmiester » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm

I know I've got an extra on the exterior of mine that nobody else will have tho lol.
1.5 ISUZU TD ENGINE. EXTERNAL ROLL CAGE. CUSTOM MADE FRONT & REAR BUMPERS. SAMMY AXLES. RASCAL REARS. RUF. WRX SEATS. FRONT & REAR WINCHES. SNORKEL. FRONT SPOTS & REAR FLOODS. TWIN BATTERIES. FULL WADING KIT. 8.5" WHEELS WITH GRIZZLY CLAWS. OH!!!! AND THE WIFE'S ROASTING TIN!!

felstmiester
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by felstmiester » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 pm

A roasting tin!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg (110.38 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (91.82 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (938.86 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
1.5 ISUZU TD ENGINE. EXTERNAL ROLL CAGE. CUSTOM MADE FRONT & REAR BUMPERS. SAMMY AXLES. RASCAL REARS. RUF. WRX SEATS. FRONT & REAR WINCHES. SNORKEL. FRONT SPOTS & REAR FLOODS. TWIN BATTERIES. FULL WADING KIT. 8.5" WHEELS WITH GRIZZLY CLAWS. OH!!!! AND THE WIFE'S ROASTING TIN!!

turbo-tom
I spend far too much time on here

Post by turbo-tom » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 pm

ye olde roasting tin thats not a bad idea and it hasnt come out bad either looks good! :lol:

rember tho the non stick ones dont weld so good ;)
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 pm

I did wonder why it said roasting tin. Now we know. Looks tidy.

Jordi
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

Jay18
SCUK is my life
SCUK is my life

Post by Jay18 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

ive got carpets, carpet underlay as sound deadener, cd player, kenwood 10cm speakers and a kenwood typhoon 10" subwoofer, nothing to mad just something with decent sound quality for very cheap! i plan to buy some hardboard and make some interior panels, makes it feel more modern and cosey inside, might add a couple more speakers, need to do my headliner aswel so will be buying some contact adhesive and then i can stick the material ive got to the roof, might even use a sheet of hardboard as my headliner so there some breathing space between the headliner and metal roof...

when i get over there again ill take some photos of my interior...
2003 Grand Vitara 2.0 16v
16x7 Black 8 spokes
Nexen road tyres
32mm spacers
Kenwood Double Din Head Unit
Hidden CB radio
Cruise Control
GV Build Thread

SJ Build Thread
Facebook

YouTube
SuzukiPicsUK on Instagram

turbo-tom

Post by turbo-tom » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

I had an arguement with a 12inch hacksaw blade and landed up with switch plates mounted onto the dashboard and 5 aux guages etc plus two pioneer speakers mounted into a speaker box i knocked up :)

felstmiester
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by felstmiester » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Haaa it was cheaper and easier than trying to source a bonnet bulge. And a sammy bonnet still wasn't high enough. Not sure how the wife cooked the turkey this Christmas tho.

felstmiester
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by felstmiester » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Sounds like a lot of you have concentrated on the sounds. Lol I can just about hear my radio and cb over the rattle of my Diesel engine. No carpets + a diesel = LOUD!!

turbo-tom

Post by turbo-tom » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 pm

felstmiester wrote:Sounds like a lot of you have concentrated on the sounds. Lol I can just about hear my radio and cb over the rattle of my Diesel engine. No carpets + a diesel = LOUD!!
oh boy dont i remember that sound well :lol:

justaddmud
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Post by justaddmud » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 pm

I wish I had room for extra's, the cab of a KJA is pretty tight at the best of times.

that said i have a parrot bluetooth radio with colour screen (and a picture of my truck on the screen too) so I have full hands free, 2 pioneer speakers in the A pillar and due to the size of the cab, they are quite loud.

also have red carpets (actual carpets from a house) and some ignis seats (sadly not sport ones)

went a little mad on my last truck with a full pc install

would love to do it again, space however is an issue